CBR Fair Day, aka the gayest day of the year, is almost upon us, so Izzy sat down with Lee and Jas from the AIDS Action Council to talk about well…pretty much everything else. While we had some good chats chat about fair day happenings, this episode also covers basketball, kink, gender-bending drummers, and Izzy’s not-so-secret dessert obsession. Now a well-established festival on Canberra’s calendar, CBR Fair Day is back at Gorman House on the 28th of October – come find us there!
- AIDS Action Council: http://aidsaction.org.au/
- AIDS Action Council counselling: http://aidsaction.org.au/aids-action-council-services/counselling-and-referrals.html
- SpringOUT: https://www.springout.com.au/
- The Office for LGBTIQ Affairs: http://www.cmd.act.gov.au/policystrategic/the-office-for-lgbtiq-affairs
- Gorman House Arts Centre: http://www.agac.com.au/
First broadcast: 20 October 2017